Hunt & Gather Food Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Melbourne
- Product code: PV0CMO
The Queen Victoria Market is famous for fresh produce and specialty shopping. Experience the Market at its liveliest on a guided walking tour.
Led by your local market guide, you’ll spend two hours discovering the very best foods on offer, learn fascinating history and uncover some of the specialties you can buy.
With a diverse assortment of foods available, taste a range of produce from Australian meat and seafood to local cheese and handmade chocolate. And when you’re all shopped out, sit back and relax with your complimentary coffee!
- 2 hour tour led by a market guide
- Food samples, gift bag and a coffee voucher
- Tours depart from 65 Victoria Street, Melbourne.
- 2-hour tours depart at 10am every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
- Tours do not run on Victorian public holidays, nor from mid-December to the second week of January.
Please note: This tour will no longer operate after June 1 2017. Bookings are now open for our new Queen Vic Market Ultimate Foodie Tour. Launches June 1 2017. To book, visit www.qvm.com.au/tours